Suspendisse penatibus neque, sodales quisque fringilla inceptos blandit, metus ante fermentum nec, euismod ultricies elit placerat suspendisse, facilisis nulla sollicitudin mollis nec ac risus. Ac auctor habitasse mauris quis ut, est a nec blandit morbi adipiscing. Eu lectus, netus dolor pharetra nonummy magna nec vel, tellus ac magnis, arcu libero turpis quisque, est lectus est maecenas eleifend.
Lacinia ipsum mauris phasellus varius, accumsan vestibulum primis sed. Sollicitudin tincidunt lacinia, ut nec arcu hendrerit, at diam libero, congue tempus nunc sed. Elementum aliquet lacus consectetuer risus eu rhoncus, lorem morbi sociis accumsan, pretium adipiscing nulla vel adipiscing metus non, tempus vestibulum habitant ultrices magnis integer.
- List item 1
- List item 2
- List item 3
We provide safe, dependable, cost-sharing flight transportation for those furthering the gospel of Jesus Christ. This exciting ministry takes us anywhere in the Continental United States and some of the most remote parts of Mexico and Central America.
Our aircraft, single-engine and twin-engine, are diligently maintained to every Federal Aviation Administration regulation. Our maintenances crews are licensed and highly qualified. Likewise our pilots are experienced and fully qualified. They must not only meet all the requirements of the FAA, they must meet our own—rigid—standards of excellence. They hone their skills with continued training and regular evaluation.
Among the things ATAC does:
- We transport our teams of doctors, dentists, and construction and ministry support team volunteers to areas of need so they can provide free service and minister the gospel.
- We seek donated medical equipment and transport it to bonafide agencies in Mexico and Central America to equip medical and dental facilities.
- We provide limited air ambulance service. This is a transportation-only service and persons needing in-flight medical attention must arrange for that.
- We fly ministers to and from meetings so the messengers of the Lord can make the most of their time.
- We transport construction crews to build churches, houses or anything else needed by missionaries to further the gospel.
All our missions are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.